May 17th, 2017
In episode 79 of Troublesome Radio, I go on a solo rant about the strange phenomenon that is...
Make sure you subscribe to this NEW podcast site by clicking here.
A recent article in Time went relatively viral. In said article, an Australian millionaire ripped on all millenials who are spending $22 per meal for a piece of bread with avocado smeared on it. I couldn't help but chuckle, as when I was out at breakfast/lunch a few weeks ago someone at my table actually did order it. Thankfully it's a bit more affordable in Eastern Europe than it is in the States.
In this show (hit 'Play' below), you're going to learn...
- Why this millionaire is not wrong, but also not right on some things
- What I would do AGAIN if I was graduating college and coming into a good-paying job
- More reading about absurdly overpriced foods
- Why having EXPERIENCES is important but it depends WHICH experiences you live
- How to make wise financial choices to set you up for FREEDOM, and hopefully a good long-term life.
Note: I am not a financial advisor and all of this is just my humble opinion
Also, seriously. Don't take girls out on brunch dates and waste money on avocado toast. Especially when you've got sugar babies and the like popping up everywhere. Game them, don't let yourself be gamed. For a great podcast about that, check out episode 43.
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast:
PS: If you're sick and tired of not getting the girls you want in life, you must spin plates. It's the only way to arm yourself with the tools to find success over the long term. For less than $9/month, you can have insights into all of my texts over the years with girls. When's the last time you wasted $9 on something and got nothing from it? This is worth it.
PSS: Next week I'll be having a Memorial Day Sale on all my products - get on my email list here.