TR 085: Guide to Search Engine Marketing (Advice From a 7-Figure Business Owner)
Jun 11th, 2017 by thisistrouble
In episode #85 of Troublesome Radio, I welcome my friend Darren back to the show to chat about SEM (Search Engine Marketing). If you haven't heard Darren's appearance way back on episode #24, go give it a listen.
In episode #86, we dive into an hour-long show about how he's made a bucketload of money on trading crypto currencies this year---you won't want to miss it.
In this action-packed episode 85 though, you'll learn...
- What exactly search engine marketing entails, and how to get started
- How offline and online business works very, very differently---people are willing to spend a lot of money.
- Why some of his clients pay $75+ for clicks for a single ad
- How much do you have to expect to spend to get any good data?
- How do you get tracking details in place and set up properly
- ...finally, is all of this beyond the guy who just wants to make a few bucks from his blog?
As a side note, and I forgot to mention this on the show---if you're looking to get into Search Engine Marketing, many of you who have signed up with Bluehost or other web hosts will have a credit (usually $100-$200) for ads on Google or Bing.
Don't forget to hit subscribe to the Podbean page - episode #86 will be out very, very shortly and it's not to be missed...
But for now, enjoy the show!
PS: Pro Niche Site is launching on June 28th. For early-bird access and prices, go here.
PSS: If you like Troublesome Radio, you’re in for a damn treat. This summer, I’ll be launching the Nomad, Nerdy, and Dirty Show. The premium video podcast series regarding everything nomadic life and online business. Click here to get on the wait list.