Jul 25th, 2017
[So, needless to say - MASSIVE, MASSIVE spoiler alert. If you haven't seen Mad Men or are currently watching it, don't listen to this as I'm giving everything away.]
A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about 3 lessons in Game I took away from Don Draper in Mad Men. Click here to read it.
This time, I'm back with the business lessons that I promised before. In this 40-minute solo episode, you'll learn...
- How to manage a harem - I briefly discuss all of the Game points that I mentioned in the post, and reveal some of my inner secrets that are also in The Harem Handbook.
- (Also relevant: Why Women Are Okay Being In A Harem)
- Why, if a girl loves you, you can get away with murder.
- Knowing your audience - how to tell who your business targets should be for maximum results, best conversions, and more.
- Why you shouldn't go into business with friends - I share some of my stories and discuss the lessons I learned the hard way.
- How to delegate + outsource - a tricky subject to tackle. I explain when and why you SHOULD delegate...and more importantly, when you SHOULDN'T.
- Why art only goes so far - if you want a BUSINESS...treat it like so.
And much, much more...
Make sure to download + share the episode, and let me know what you think!
PS: Speaking of making $$$ - Pro Niche Site is a free workshop that teaches you how to make $100 online for the first time. Click here to sign up for the FREE videos.
PSS: If you're sick and tired of not getting the girls you want in life, you must master "dating technology". It's the only way to arm yourself with the tools to find success over the long term. For less than $9/month, you can have insights into all of my texts over the years with girls. When's the last time you wasted $9 on something and got nothing from it? This is worth it.